Hills Ideal Balance No Grain Chicken Medium Breed with perfectly balanced nutrition, made with the natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids – and NO GRAINS.
Hills Ideal Balance No Grain Chicken Medium Breed
How It Helps:
Hills Ideal Balance No Grain Chicken Medium Breed is specially formulated to meet the needs of adult dogs and is made with NO GRAINS. We guarantee the perfect balance of nutrition for your dog’s health – nothing more, nothing less.
- No Grain
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & potatoe)
- Chicken is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help your dog keep fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that support a strong immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We’re confident your pet will enjoy Hill’s™ VetEssentials™ foods. We’re so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||50 – 70|
|5||85 – 115|
|10||140 – 195|
|20||240 – 330|
|30||325 – 445|
|40||400 – 555|
|50||475 – 655|
|60 +||11 per kg|
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
With Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (25%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (12%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, Soybean oil, flaxseed (2%), minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried grape pomace, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3727 kcal/kg (402 kcal/cup)
|Vitamin C||142 ppm|
|Vitamin E||808 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1052 ppm|
|Vitamin A||10144 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||731 IU/kg|