Hills Ideal Balance No Grain Chicken Large Breed with perfectly balanced nutrition made for adult large breed dogs with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
Hills Ideal Balance Adult No Grain Chicken Large Breed
How It Helps:
Hills Ideal Balance No Grain Chicken Large Breed is a complete pet food for large breed adult dogs 1-5 years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 70% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps large breed dogs stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help promote healthy digestion
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
* 70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We’re confident your pet will enjoy Hill’s™ VetEssentials™ foods. We’re so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|25||280 – 390|
|30||325 – 445|
|35||365 – 500|
|40||400 – 555|
|50||475 – 655|
|60||545 – 750|
|70||610 – 845|
|80 +||10 per kg|
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
With Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (25%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (12%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, soybean oil, flaxseed (2%), minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), vitamins, dried tomato pomace (0.2%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and betacarotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3729 kcal/kg (402 kcal/cup)
|Vitamin C||127 ppm|
|Vitamin E||808 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||1121 ppm|
|Vitamin A||10143 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||731 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.