FRONTLINE Plus Cat Tick & Flea Treatment
FRONTLINE Plus Cat Tick & Flea Treatment combines fipronil, the active ingredient in all other FRONTLINE products, with (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator. This combination effectively kills fleas on the pet, and breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting the development of flea eggs and larvae. With regular FRONTLINE Plus treatment, your pet is set to be flea free, tick free and carefree!
- Acts Fast
- Long-lasting Effect
- Easy to apply
- Assists in the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Kills all major tick species
- Aids in the control of sarcoptic mange.
In order to obtain the best results, it is recommended that the animal neither be bathed nor shampooed for 3 days before, or for 3 days after the application, as this will decrease the duration of activity. FRONTLINE Plus is available from your Veterinary Clinic right now.
Method of Application:
- Remove the pipette from the pack, lift the easy peel-off backing to expose the pipette
- Open applicator by holding upright and snapping the tip away from face and body
- Apply by parting the pets hair between the shoulder blades and place the applicator tip against the skin
- Squeeze applicator and empty entire contents on one or two spots directly onto the skin
Try other frontline products
Where do fleas and ticks live?
You may not see them, but they’re there.
Fleas and ticks can be nestled in hiding places inside and out without you ever knowing it. See below for some of their more common hideouts:
- On other pets and animals
- Around shrubbery and bushes in your backyard where other infested animals frequent
In addition, developing stages of fleas may be lurking out of sight:
- In carpets, floors and sofas of your home
That’s why you need flea & tick protection like FRONTLINE brand products that can attack fleas and ticks on your pet. Anything less just won’t do