FRONTLINE Plus Dog & Cat Spray Tick & Flea Treatment
FRONTLINE Plus Dog & Cat Spray Tick & Flea Treatment provides effective flea and tick control for dogs, cats and puppies or kittens as young as a day old. The spray formulation ensures that fipronil, the active ingredient, is immediately distributed over your dog or cats body, killing fleas shortly after application. Control is long lasting, and can also be used with complete peace of mind on pregnant and lactating pets.
- Acts Fast
- Easy to apply
- Assists in the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) Kills all major species of ticks
Method of Administration:
- Bathing or shampooing the animal 3 days before or 3 days after the application is not recommended as this will decrease the duration of activity
- Spray the entire body of the animal, and apply from a distance of approximately 10-20 cm
- Apply against the lay of the hair and make sure that the entire coat of the animal is wet.
- Ruffle the coat, especially in long-haired animals, so that the product penetrates down to the skin
- Allow to dry naturally
- Do not towel dry
Try other Frontline
Where do fleas and ticks live?
You may not see them, but they’re there.
Fleas and ticks can be nestled in hiding places inside and out without you ever knowing it. See below for some of their more common hideouts:
- On other pets and animals
- Around shrubbery and bushes in your backyard where other infested animals frequent
In addition, developing stages of fleas may be lurking out of sight:
- In carpets, floors and sofas of your home
That’s why you need flea & tick protection like FRONTLINE brand products that can attack fleas and ticks on your pet. Anything less just won’t do