Iams Healthy Adult With Ocean Fish supports overall health with delicious salmon & tuna your cat loves.
- Real salmon is the 1st ingredient
- Helps maintain strong, lean muscle
- 100% Complete & Balanced Adult Nutrition, 0% Fillers
- Veterinarian recommended
Iams Healthy Adult With Ocean Fish
Key benefits in the recipes:
- Strong muscles: Real salmon as the 1st ingredient helps maintain strong muscles.
- Healthy heart: Essential nutrients, including calcium & potassium, help nourish a healthy heart.
- Healthy digestion: Unique fiber blend with prebiotics & beet pulp support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.
- Healthy teeth: Crunchy kibble helps reduce plaque build-up.
- Healthy skin & coat: Optimal Omega 6:3 ratio for a soft & shiny coat.
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Feed Daily|
|4 lbs.||1/4-1/3 cup|
|8 lbs.||1/2 cup|
|12 lbs.||2/3-3/4 cup|
|16 lbs.||3/4-1 cup|
|22 lbs.||1-1 1/4 cup|
c = cups; 1 cup = 95 grams
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
• If you have a kitten, pregnant or nursing cat, we recommend feeding IAMS kitten food.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your cat at all times.
• Because IAMS HEALTHY ADULT with salmon & tuna cat food is complete and balanced for maintenance, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days.
|Crude Protein (MIN)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (MIN)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (MAX)||3.0%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (MIN)||2.00%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum||0.20%*|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.