Iams Healthy Kitten nourishes development for a heart-warming year of feline firsts.
- Real chicken is the 1st ingredient
- With nutrients like those in mother’s milk
100% complete & balanced kitten nutrition, 0% fillers
- Veterinarian recommended
Iams Healthy Kitten
Key benefits in the recipes:
- Healthy digestion: Unique fiber blend with prebiotics & beet pulp support your cat’s ability to absorb nutrients.
- Strong immune system: Vitamin E helps maintain a strong immune system.
- Healthy skin & coat: Optimal Omega 6:3 ratio for a soft & shiny coat.
- Healthy heart: Essential nutrients, including calcium & potassium, help nourish a healthy heart.
- Strong muscles: Real chicken as the 1st ingredient helps maintain strong muscles.
Suggested Amount To Feed Per Day
|Age (Weeks)||Cups per Day*|
|Up to 8||1/3|
Kittens up to 24 weeks: Feed suggested daily amount in 3-4 meals per day.
24 weeks and older: Feed in 2-3 meals per day. Adjust food to maintain ideal body condition.
|Cat Weight (lbs)||Cups per Day*|
|Week of Lactation||Cups per Day*|
|1 and 2||1/2 – 1|
|3 and 4||2/3 – 1|
|5||2/3 – 1|
|6||2/3 – 1|
|7||½ – 3/4|
*1 cup = 8 oz measuring cup
(Metabolizable Energy – Calculated)
4043 kcal/kg, 512 kcal/cup
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your kitten may need more food depending upon age, activity and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. This represents the total recommended volume of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your kitten per day to get the actual portion size per feeding. Feed kittens multiple meals throughout the day.
• Remember to have clean, fresh water available for your kitten at all times.
• Because IAMS kitten food is complete and balanced, you do not need to add vitamin or mineral supplements.
• When introducing IAMS kitten food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days.